Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day one of the search...

I had a busy day yesterday. I ended up viewing a ton of houses. Now I just have to make up my mind...


I did see WAYYYYY more of Missouri than I intended to. Mostly because I got lost. But on a positive note I saw Jefferson City. If I wouldn't have missed my turn I would have never seen it. Here's a few pics of the capitol building






At first I was a little enamored with all the wide open spaces, and the smell of fresh air was intoxicating. Then after a while I got a little annoyed at the same sites along the highway. It was all trees and highway. I don't think I saw but 2 or 3 other cars on the highway in an hours time. Here is some of the pics I took while I was driving (funny what happens to a persons mind when the only conversation they have is a 5 year old and 7 year old...)




Luckily the view was broken up with your usual decrepit old falling down barns, livestock, and strange looking buildings.




No comments: